For The Dreamer In All Of Us...
6 Beds • 5.5 Baths • 7,589 - Total Finished Build SF • 12,306 SF Lot • $2,250,000 SOLD
3038 N Stafford St, Arlington, VA 22207, USA
On a high elevation in Arlington we found this magnificent piece of earth that stands commanding to it's surroundings. As we set out to build a Striking, Vivid, Bright, Strong, Eye-Catching, Prominent, Impactful residence to compliment this rare find, we invite you to come, explore and experience the harmonious floor plan in this serene landscape.
- 12,306 square foot (.28 Acres) lot in Broyhill Hills Subdivision
- Charcoal Natural Quartzite Wall Tile Front Elevation, Water Table, and Fireplace Chimney
- James Hardie Reveal Panel System
- Jame Hardie Plank 7-1/2” Wide
- Accent IPE Wood Siding
- 16’ x 43’ Concrete Driveway with Paver Accents
- 5’ Wide Flagstone Walkway
- Clopay Modern Series Flush Steel Grooved: Size 8’ H x 16’ Garage Door in Ultra Grain Cypress Slate Finish
- Steel Roof (Dark Bronze) over Front Porch
- Black Aluminum Balusters and Railings in Screened Porch
- 9’ Tall Mahogany Entry Door with Insulated Glass
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles: Screened Porch & Main Roof
- Andersen 400 Series Casement Windows
- Andersen 400 Series Doors French Wood Gliding Patio Door
- 3 Planter Boxes
- 16' x 7' Flagstone Patio (to be built)
- 2 x 6 Framing
Interior Highlights and Custom Features
Main Level – Approximately 2,070 square feet of open living space featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, 10’ ceilings, modern tray ceiling with recessed lighting, wooden staircase with 9/16” iron balusters detailed with 6” recessed lighting and contemporary chandelier.
- LIVING ROOM accentuated with modern tray ceiling and recessed lighting, 8’ high windows, and hardwood flooring.
- MAIN LEVEL OFFICE with 8’ high Andersen French Wood Gliding Patio Doors with recessed lighting, modern tray ceiling, and hardwood flooring.
- DINING ROOM accentuated with modern tray ceiling, 8’ high windows, hardwood flooring, and large contemporary 5 light grey chandelier.
- BUTLER’S PANTRY with custom built-in cabinetry with wine storage featuring under cabinet lighting, quartz countertop, glass tile backsplash, under counter wine refrigerator, beverage center, sink and hardwood flooring.
- PANTRY & MUDROOM with custom shelving, cabinetry and porcelain flooring.
- GOURMET KITCHEN with custom self-closing inset cabinetry & upper cabinetry with interior cabinet lighting and under cabinet lights. Glass Front door, quartz countertop, glass and metal backsplash and large center island with custom cabinetry, quartz countertop, and second sink. Two (2) contemporary grey finished pendants over kitchen island and hardwood flooring.
APPLIANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Thermador 48” Built-In Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser
- Thermador 48” Gas Range – 6 Burners and Griddle
- Thermador 24” Microwave Drawer
- Thermador 48” Chimney Wall Hood
- Two (2) Thermador Stainless Steel Dishwashers featuring Crystal Protection System
- BREAKFAST AREA with modern tray ceiling and recessed lighting, contemporary chandelier, and hardwood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM with 42” gas fireplace and stone surround, modern tray ceiling with recessed lighting, access to screened porch, and hardwood flooring.
- POWDER ROOM featuring white furniture grade vanity with Carrera marble countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, and 3-light pendant light with marble tile flooring.
- 2 CAR GARAGE insulated and completely finished space.
Upper Level – Approximately 2,532 square feet of light filled spacious living featuring 9’ ceiling (2 feet cantilevered), sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, oversized large casement windows and 4 generous sized bedrooms
- MASTER BEDROOM with modern tray ceiling and recessed lighting, remote controlled ceiling fan with light, 42” gas fireplace with stone surround and mantel, large walk in closet with custom built-in shelves, cabinetry and hardwood flooring.
- MASTER BATHROOM with furniture grade vanities and calacatta quartz countertop, two large designer mirrors with satin nickel scone vanity lighting, large soaking tub with standing satin nickel finish faucet surrounded by marble tile work, shower with double shower heads and bench accentuated by frameless hinged glass door, linen closet with custom shelving, recessed lighting and custom marble tile work.
- SECOND EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features furniture grade vanity with marble countertop, brushed nickel faucets, designer mirror, satin nickel vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom marble tile work with marble flooring.
- THIRD EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features furniture grade vanity with white stone countertop, brushed nickel faucets, designer mirror, satin nickel vanity lighting, stand alone frameless hinged glass shower and custom marble tile work with Carrera marble mosaic flooring.
- FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring remote controlled ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, brushed nickel faucets, designer mirror, satin nickel vanity lighting, stand alone frameless hinged glass shower and custom marble tile work with Carrera marble mosaic flooring.
- 2nd OFFICE/ADDITIONAL BEDROOM featuring large casement windows, recessed lighting and hardwood flooring.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with white full overlay custom cabinetry, quartz countertop, washer and dryer hookup, custom porcelain flooring and white subway tile backsplash, and hanging rod.
Lower Level – Approximately 2,070 SF square feet of comfortable living space featuring 8’6” Ceiling, engineered hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, large windows, under staircase storage, linen closet and utility room.
- RECREATION ROOM with 6” recessed lighting, engineered hardwood flooring, gas fireplace with charcoal quartzite surround and 8 feet high Andersen French Wood Gliding Patio Doors.
- WET BAR open to recreational room featuring pendants & 6” recessed lighting, custom Espresso made cabinetry with exotic granite countertops, sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, beverage center and engineered hardwood flooring.
- MEDIA ROOM featuring square 8” recessed lighting, and three (3) 16” polished nickel scones lighting and plush carpeting.
- FIFTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring ceiling fan light with remote control, recessed lighting, plush carpeting and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features Carrera marble countertop, brushed nickel finish faucet, designer mirror, 3-light brushed nickel light, and porcelain flooring and wall tile with custom accent tile work.
- POWDER ROOM featuring white and glass furniture grade vanity with marble countertop, brushed nickel faucet, designer mirror, and 3-light vanity lighting with porcelain tile flooring.
Interior Finishes & Systems
- 75 Gallon 76,000 BTU Gas Water Heater
- Trane Gas Furnace and AC
- Decora switches and outlets
- Hard ducts throughout home
- CAT 5 wiring
- Moen Align High Arc kitchen faucet
- Moen Genta Pull Down Spray kitchen faucet
- Kohler Highline toilets throughout home
- Sherwin Williams low VOC designer interior paint
- 4 panel interior doors (6’ - 8' high in basement & second floor and 8’ high in first floor)
- Schalge Century trim interior door knobs in satin nickel
- Schlage matte black century entrance handle set
*Right Address Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. Measurements are approximate, information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Presented by Sahba Samimi, Right Address Realty. Copyright © 2017 Sahba Samimi. All rights reserved.
Taylor Elementary School
Taylor School is a stimulating and inviting school that nurtures children. We respect the worth and dignity of individuals, prize effective teaching and give students the skills to solve problems systematically, creatively and in cooperation with others.
Taylor School offers a STEM and Beyond Project for all students. STEM and Beyond fosters a strong sense of community through cooperative learning in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Students build confidence in taking learning risks. Through global partnerships and partnerships with community STEM specialists, Taylor students develop a unique sense of community that reaches beyond the school. Students discover how science, technology, engineering and math are evident in every aspect of their lives. We have a reputation throughout Northern Virginia for our strong fine arts and dance programs.
With an enrollment of 744, students spend their school day working in smaller grade-level learning communities. Teachers on each team quickly get to know individual students and a family feeling pervades.
At Taylor we recognize that parents are deeply interested in the progress of their children, and we communicate frequently to keep parents informed and involved. Each year Taylor parents volunteer thousands of hours that contribute directly to the success we enjoy.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/taylor-elementary-school/
Williamsburg Middle School
Williamsburg Middle School challenges students to learn in an environment that is organized by teams within the school. Dedicated faculty work with students in and out of the classroom providing a successful transition between elementary and high school. The school’s academic success can be attributed in large part to a highly qualified and dedicated staff and the strong support and active involvement of parents. At Williamsburg we prepare our students for higher education while celebrating diversity and implementing character education.
Williamsburg’s program consists of a team approach for learning where our students can grow and develop academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Teachers, counselors, administrators, and support staff have worked together to design educational activities for the middle school student that are child-centered and give students the opportunity to become thoughtful, productive, and contributing members of society in an atmosphere of acceptance and respect. In order to be more synergistically effective in pursuit of our educational goals, Williamsburg is self-reflective and maintains consistent oversight of our outstanding education program. Williamsburg strives to improve student achievement, reduce gaps in achievement, deliver responsive education, build effective relationships and integrate technology.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/williamsburg-middle-school/
Yorktown High School
We believe that we are a community of learners engaged in the process of systematically building connections to knowledge, to each other and to the world. We believe in working together to validate knowledge and give meaning to community, citizenship, career, leadership, integrity and civility beyond success in school.
We Believe Students Will:
- Develop appropriate knowledge and skills to live as productive citizens in a changing world;
- Become intellectual risk-takers who strive to reach their highest potential;
- Use technology to acquire information, communicate with others and demonstrate learning;
- Understand their changing roles in society by working effectively and cooperatively with peers,
- staff, parents and the community;
- Seek to deliberately promote and support the worth and dignity of themselves and others;
- Be flexible problem-solvers who seek understanding so they can apply a variety of skills to an
- Be active and lifelong learners who reflect on the experiences and make necessary
- Demonstrate moral and ethical habits in their lives
The students at Yorktown High School reflect Arlington’s rich diversity. Yorktown’s primary goal is to provide all students a first-rate academic education, while fostering the development of the social and emotional skills for success in life. The faculty and community commitments to this primary goal make Yorktown a challenging and unique secondary school. Over 90 percent of Yorktown graduates pursue post-secondary education; others go on to the military or join the work force after graduation. A recent Washington Post ranking of high schools placed Yorktown in the top ten most academically challenging high schools in the Washington metropolitan area. Newsweek included Yorktown in its listing of the top 100 high schools in the nation. With an emphasis on high expectations for every student, Yorktown addresses the needs of its students through a broad curriculum, a large number of special programs, and the support of a wide range of professionals and community members. Yorktown actively promotes cultural competence among staff to ensure greater understanding of how each student’s individual experiences and background affect academic and social/emotional success. In 2004, Yorktown established a “Center for Leadership and Public Service” to coordinate its varied student programs in leadership, service and social-emotional learning. The high level of student involvement in all of Yorktown’s programs, and the recognition students regularly receive for their accomplishments in these areas, is a tribute to the student talent and dedication that are hallmarks of Yorktown.
Information obtained from https://yhs.apsva.us/about-us/
Broyhill Hills is a small, secluded community located within the Donaldson Run neighborhood and adjacent to Country Club Hills. Within the Donaldson Run neighborhood are three Arlington County owned parks; Zachary Taylor Park, Lee Heights Park and Marcey Park. Zachary Taylor Park, located at 2900 Military Road, is situated on 44 acres with nature trails, paths and a stream. Lee Heights Park, located at 2400 N Taylor Street, is a small 3 acre park in a residential setting with seating and a newly renovated stream. Marcey Park, located at 2722 N Marcey Road, is a 3 acre park with tennis courts and basketball courts with access to the Potomac Overlook Regional Park. Forest Hills is conveniently located close to Washington Golf and Country Club which offers an 18 hole golf course, tennis and pool.
Since 1996 the principals of HP Design and Build has grown to become one of the foremost choices for constructional services. Founded under the vision of Mr. Freddy Pena, who is known for his exceptional design skills and has found itself a sturdy footing in Virginia, he has built his company on honesty and integrity. Throughout their 23-year run of building and remodeling residential spaces, if there’s one thing that HP Design and Build has consistently managed to do, is to put their customers at the forefront and complete projects that exceed their expectations through quality and expertise. This has helped HP Design and Build gain the trust of many loyal customers and expand their enterprise. Today, HP Design and Build operates in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Falls Church and Springfield, steadily growing their business as well as their customer base.
REALTOR® Licensed in VA, MD, DC
RIght Address Realty
1101 Wilson Blvd, 6th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209
REALTOR® Licensed in VA, MD, DC